The Department of Education will open an online portal from 10am on Tuesday May the 26th to allow all students to register for either the Leaving Certificate or Leaving Certificate Applied. In addition, all Leaving Certificate students are required to confirm their levels for each subject.
All Leaving Certificate and Leaving Certificate Applied students must log on to this system and complete the following steps:
- Leaving Certificate Applied Students: Log-on and register.
- Leaving Certificate Students: Log-on, register, and confirm subject levels.
The Department of Education and Skills has created a user guide which you should read carefully before beginning the process. Access the guide by clicking here.
The online portal will be available at www.gov.ie/leavingcertificate.
Please note that the portal will open at 10am on Tuesday May the 26th and will close at 10am on Thursday May the 28th. It is therefore essential that all Leaving Certificate and Leaving Certificate Applied students take immediate steps to complete this very important process.
In order to access the online portal students will need the following:
- Their Examination Number
- Their Personal Public Service Number (PPSN)
- Their Email Address (to which you have regular access to over the coming months)
- Their Mobile Phone Number